Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wasting Time

I was tagged by 3 ppl with this on facebook--but I don't do facebook notes--so here's my response:

Whoa--these turned out to be oddly appropo! It kinda creeped me out!

Directions:
1. Put your iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Pick ten or more random friends who like music as much as you do and tag them.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Lions" by Lost & Found (weird)

2) HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"You've got to hide your love away" by The Beatles (I'll talk to a therapist bout that one!)

3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN/WOMAN?
"Two Hands of a Prayer" by Ben Harper (WOW--nice one iTunes!!)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"I don't know what it is" by Rufus Wainwright

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
"Lucy in the sky with Diamonds" by the Beatles (Again...this game is freaky!)

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Electrolite" by R.E.M.

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Poor House" by Traveling Wilburys (hahahaha)

8) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Idiot Wind" by Bob Dylan (Oh No! At least it's one of their favorite musicians of all time...so I can't be that much of an idiot!)

9) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"'e' strano!'...'Ah, Fors'e Lui'" from the opera La Traviata (apparently my best friend is a prositute dying of TB)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"No One Like You" by David Crowder Band (perfect--since the 'person' I like is God!)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"In the Real World" by Roy Orbison (niiice...but kinda sad!)

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Bring the Funk" by Ben Harper (Oh Heavens Yes!)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Only a Northern Song" by The Beatles

15) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS?
"Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 (eeekk...title sounds good....lyrics make me seem a leeetle bit trashy!)

16) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"Jokerman" by Bob Dylan (FOR REAL!!! Annnnddd...I'm getting to be afraid of iTunes' eery knowledge of me!)

17) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Fortune Teller" by Robert Plant and Allison Krauss (The Truth finally comes out...)

18) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"All the Heavens" by Third Day

19) SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Empty Sky" by Bruce Springsteen (Whoa--this is a song ABOUT death! Apparently I died in 9/11 though.)

20) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Wasting Time" by Jack Johnson (OH MY GOODNESS---can we say honest!!!!)

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I loved your comments about your songs. Made me smile!

Anonymous said...

TeeEEE HeeEE, this made me laugh and miss you and all your funny comments and stories. Please come visit us sometime!!