Sunday, April 5, 2009

Limbo

A friend once said: "Come to China for a week....and you write a book. Come to China for a month...and you write an essay. Come to China for a year...and you put down the pen."

Looking at my blog over the past year and a half, I'm finding it to be true. Sorry that my posts have been dwindling lately--I'm just livin. Everything continues to be really really wonderful. The THINGS that I really WANT to share with you--I can't. I'll tell you all that when I get home!

Also, I haven't been writing because I'm in a limbo waiting period right now. March and April are the Months of Big Decisions for those of us over here as we decide if we will return to China for another year and where we will work/live if we do, etc. I have a few things up in the air and some decisions that will be made once those things come down from the air and settle into my lifescape--but it's best to share those once it's all fallen into place. Please Lift me Up for guidance and discernment as I consider next year!

Until I start writing again...pictures:

Playing with Geno, Katera, and the twins on a night out!

Starbucks w/friends

Kunduz, me, and Yultuz at hot pot. I LOVE these ladies!

At a monthly Wuhanren gathering--this was right after our SE asia trip so we're still tan.

At a St. Patricks day party w/Tara and Julie--all of us have green eyes!

No comments: