Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Where am I going again?

For all those with no concept of geography (a category that excludes me only b/c I live here now).

I am leaving this afternoon for Southern China (specifically, the city of Nanning)--will then cross the Vietnam border and spend days and days on the beaches in 5 different cities there--then on to Cambodia to Ankor Wat (located in SiemReep ...I can't spell it--but it's the city at the top of the lake above the "C" in Cambodia)--then to authentic Thai cuisine in Thailand...probably most of our time will be in Bankok, though we may be in the mood for MORE beaches...and finally will head back north towards China--hopefully going through Laos for several days on the way back.

3-4 weeks...3-4 countries.

Love you all--will try to update regularly in the next several weeks! Please keep me and all the other China travelers in your Thoughts!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

That's cool, but I want to see pictures.

LaLa said...

So jealous...you know I want to be in Wuhan again but I REALLY want to be in Vietnam!!! Can't wait to see your adventures : )

Healthyzamy said...

How awesome! I'm glad you put the map up...because sadly I'm terrible at geography. Be safe and many thoughts your way!