Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Coming Soon...SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

For those of you in the Kingsport area--I'll be sharing a presentation of my life and Work in China with the family at Northeast this Sunday, June 29 at 9:00 a.m. There is so little of my life that I can share online--esp over on the other side of the Great Wall--so this will be an opportunity to share some other aspects of my life there. Everyone is welcome to join!

What: Lucy shares about her life and Work in China.
When: Sunday, June 29, 2008
     9:00 a.m.
Where: Northeast CoC --Kport--
              R. Bonner's Sunday Class--basement/fellowship hall

Hope to see you all there! (although I'm back in the US--I am editing now so that I don't have to later.)

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Hey...let me know when you will be doing this in the Nashville area! I would love to come : )

Jeremy said...

Lucy!!! i would love love love to be there. The date of my band's gig was moved to July 5th....I'll be home a week after that (i hope) please oh please tell me youll still be in Kingsport!!!!!!

Jonathan said...

So, you ever coming back to Nashville? Just curious.