Thursday, September 25, 2008

My summer in America!

I don't know why the quality turned out so low on this...sorry for the blur!

A look back at the summer! Set to Bruce Springsteen's Growing Up--a song that reminds me of hometowns.

Included: 
  • The long flight home
  • Arriving
  • Tim and I having adventures while riding the ENTIRE 34 MILES of the Virginia Creeper Trail from Whitetop Mtn (near the VA/NC state line) to Abingdon, Va!!!!
  • Lunch with Marisol in Huntsville
  • The ol' youth group gang all happened to be back home on the same Sunday morning!
  • Goofing around with Mom in the antiques stores
  • Exploring SW Virginia with Tim--Big Stone Gap, Keokee, Appalachia, Norton etc..
  • A 27 Dresses theme party (we were all to wear bridesmaids dresses--so I picked one of my mom's from the 80's)
  • Tim and I traveling to Asheville, NC for a She & Him concert (the lead singer is Zooey Deschanel--the actress who is in Elf, Bridge to Terebinthia and Failure to Launch)
  • Our semi-family (we were missing Laura and Scott!) BEACH VACATION at Carolina Beach
  • Our typical Pyeatt Family Vacation Museum Stop--this time in Raleigh NC when we heard the Dead Sea Scrolls were on exhibit--pretty awesome exhibit--if you're ever in the area
  • Shots around town
  • Tim took me to see BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN in concert in Richmond, Va--so while we were in the area, we also checked out: Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, Monticello, the Natural Bridge and Roanoke (where I once lived as a child)
  • Finally--some shots of my last week in the US--recovering from oral surgery--pathetic.

No comments: