Thursday, December 24, 2009

RED

I'm busy enjoying my Tennessee Christmas, which came complete with a snowstorm that kept us at home for several days (though it was a few days early...I'm still glad that we had a White Pre-Christmas, if not a White Christmas). It's been great to see all the old ornaments and enjoy time relaxing with family and just getting that much needed rest. Many Christmas Blessings to any of you who still read this!

In keeping with one of the colors of this season, I thought I'd post some pics of China that I've taken lately. The theme is, quite obviously, RED.

Boats on French Street, Wuhan

Photo Shoot at Temple of Heaven, Beijing



Child playing at Temple of Heaven, Beijing

Everyday construction, Wuhan

On the street where I live, Wuhan


Everyday construction decked out for 60th Anniversary, Oct 1, 2009, Wuhan

Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of PRC, 10/1/09.
On the street where I live, Wuhan



10/1/09, Wuhan


No comments: