Monday, November 3, 2008

A little more halloween...

I wigged it out for Halloween this year...I claim that I was a "Chinese Person"--but I really just wanted any excuse to wear a wig!

Shots from the Halloween Party...


The cutest condiments EVER--getting some mustard and ketchup for my burger!

Johnny and Liz as Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash

David and Katie as Yin and Yang!

Megan was a more legitimate Chinese girl--she even got black contacts to complete the ensemble!

Julie as Nobody

Julie's inspiration: Emily Dickenson's "I'm nobody" poem....what happens when English Majors choose Halloween costumes

Shy Princesses

Music moment with Andrew

Pumpkin carving!!! Chinese pumpkins aren't like U.S. ones--they are more like gourds--so we just have to make do!


Somehow mine ended up being a self portrait...I can't help it: the wig brought VANITY!!!


Me, Katera and Megan at VOX later that night

After a FUN night!


I hope all of you had as wonderful of a Halloween as I did! To see the full album, click here.

2 comments:

zamy said...

WOW!! That wig actually looks incredibly cute on you!

zamy said...

oh yeah to add to the vanity...dad says you look like a model!