Sunday, May 25, 2008

Introducing Zoe

This is Deng Lin, one of my FIRST friends on campus. I met her months ago when she was eating a pomegranate and I wanted to find one in the market. She's a second year student and an English major--but I don't have her as a student. 

She's SUCH a cutie--and when I told her that I wanted my mom to meet her someday, she decided that we should make a video instead. This is what she had to say....It's for you, mom, but hopefully everyone will enjoy hearing her speak as much as I do. There are some days when just hearing her voice say "Raaaallly?!" is all it takes to make me smile! 


1 comment:

FranP said...

Zoe,

I am so glad that Lucy has you as a special friend! It was great to meet you through your video. I hope that you will come to my home some day and visit me! Or perhaps I will get to visit Wuhan one day and see you there! Raaaallly!

Lucy's mother